Insurance Provider Information
- For the convenience of our patients, Atlanta Women’s Health Group doctors participate with many health plans and insurance companies.
- Not all doctors or locations may be participating in every plan. We may not participate in all the plans offered by a company. Please contact your insurance carrier for specific coverage information.
- We are NOT a Medicare provider.
Decoding your coverage:
- Deductibles are paid out of pocket and must be satisfied each year before insurance pays. Each family member usually has a separate deductible.
- Co-Payments are out of pocket flat fees charged each time you visit the doctor or use any medical service.
- Co-insurance requires you to pay a percentage of your visit fee.
- Maximum out of pocket expense is the most youíll have to pay before your insurance begins to pay 100%